1. Sam started playing the piano this afternoon and my heart leapt. Then he stopped.
2. I just found out about the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art and I would give anything to visit.
3. I love teaching. I love being the mom of five kids. I just don't like doing them at the same time. I am so thankful for the maternity leave opportunities I have had the last two years. It is the perfect balance.
4. There aren't enough Fridays in the week. Who do I ask about adding another?
5. Completely blindsided by a particular postcard in the mail this week advertising SENIOR RINGS. When did that happen? Senior rings, college applications. I am. NOT. READY.
6. Read this, this week. The next time you want to have a melt down when dealing with a difficult person, try "melting down" in this way. Great advice.
7. Sam playing the piano sparked something in me so I picked up the computer to write this short post. Although he stopped, it got me started. That's a good thing.
Thanks to Jennifer at Conversion Diary for getting my blogging wheels in motion again!
Happy Friday! Happy Weekend!