Pages

28 August 2009

The Squeeze

We leave September 6th. That date is now looming large. I feel like I am being squezzed between today and that date and the grip keeps getting tighter and tighter. If you have seen Star Wars you may remember the scene where Luke, Han Solo and Chewbacca are trapped in a garbage chute. The walls are closing in and they are screaming to C3PO to help them. Well, I feel as if the walls are closing in. There is so much left to do and so little time! Yesterday I received an e-mail from a friend that included this quote:
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.
What a perfect sentiment for what we are about to do. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. We'll miss you!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete