Pages

16 September 2009

Growing Weary



We are close to renting a house but not close enough for me. I am REALLY tired of eating out, paying too much money to have our laundry done and cramped quarters for 7 people and about 25 pieces of luggage. I would love to be waxing eloquently about the scenery on the Isle or the differences and similarities we have found between England and America but I am just too mentally and emotionally exhausted. Those posts will come. Please be patient. Thanks for the e-mails and comments. They really help keep me going and smiling. I hope to be posting a picture of our new home soon but until them enjoy this photo of the Zeldens playing on the beach in 65 degree weather.

4 comments:

  1. Bless your hearts. I hope that you can get into your house and get settled in and start enjoying your adventure. The kids look like they are having fun. Hang in there.
    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you - Monday just wasn't the same! Have read everything you have posted today, so by the next time I do so, you WILL be settled and poetic - I have faith in you!!!! tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've always made best of a stuff situation. we're all pulling for you. You always believed theres a light at the end of the tunnel, so go toward that light. you are all in our prayers. Thanks for the daily post. Luv.....Me, uncle Tut & palsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dina, Keep your chin up. God has you and your family there for a reason. It is not in the end of the journey that you find what you are looking for but in the journey itself. I am praying for you and empathize with your challenges, but I am more excited for you and the experiences you are living, I will channel that excitement energy to you and I know that the house that will make home away from home for you is just around the corner. I will offer up for you my struggles with selling our house so that you may find a house. My thoughts and prayers are with you. God Bless, Susan K

    ReplyDelete